North Colony Animal Clinic COVID-19 Response Plan
Dear North Colony Animal Clinic Clients,
Due to the constant changing environment surrounding the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus we are having to make some changes to the business operations of our hospital and adapt a "Pet Care While Social Distancing" business model.
June 1, 2022 update: Reopening, please continue reading for our current operating processes. We will continue to reevaluate and monitor our federal, state, and local authorities for any changes that could impact this slow reopening.
Reopening Curb Side and In Clinic Doctor Appointment Plan of Action:
In an effort to prevent waiting room crowding we request to continue to call for check in. We appreciate your help with keeping our waiting room congestion controlled.
- When arriving for scheduled appointments have cats in a carrier and dogs ready to be transferred to one of our leashes.
- For doctor appointments that would like to come inside park in the open parking spots facing Kroger.
- For doctor appointments that prefer to use our Curb Side Service park in one of the numbered parking spots facing the clinic.
- At this time doctor appointments and food/med pick ups are able to enter the clinic. All other drop off, pick up, and tech appointments will continue Curb Side.
- Call us from the parking lot when you arrive.
- In Clinic Doctor Appointments
- One of our team members will text you when we have an exam room ready. Upon receipt of the text you can bring your pet to the entrance door. Masks are required for anyone over 6 years of age. Please limit the number of people coming inside for the appointment to 2.
- Curb Side Service
- One of our team members will come out and collect your pet as well as any pertinent history.
- Our doctors will examine your pet while you wait in the car and then we will call you to discuss plans for care
- If for any reason you need to leave during the appointment please contact the main clinic line.
- We can arrange payment and will return your pet when treatment is complete.
- IF YOU ARE SICK OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY IS SICK please don't come in. We must protect the wellness of our staff; if we get sick we will not be able to care for your pets.
We have monitored how the rest of the Veterinary community is proceeding given the current crisis and are following guidelines set forth by the American Veterinary Medical Association. We feel that this is the best and safest way to proceed in a situation that is unlike anything we have encountered before. We will continue monitoring the crisis closely and will inform you of any changes in the above protocols. STAY SAFE!! Call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your continued trust in us.
Dr. Greg Darbro Dr. Tim Bowe Dr. Kathleen Bowe Dr. Kaitlin Grimes Dr. TJ Bowe